The beauty of the Shenandoah Valley, Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River, and pastoral views make the perfect setting for your adventure in the Valley. Virginia is For Lovers.
- Cave Hill Farms Brewery – This 6th generation farm, of which Cave Hill Farm Bed and Breakfast is also a part of, was granted to the Hopkins family by King George II of England in 1759. Cave Hill Farms Brewery is just a short two minute drive from the B&B, and is open every day. They grow their own hops and barley, and pull the source water for every brew from the historic family well.
- Stoney Run Artisans Gallery – Unquie offerings by local artisans. Shop owned and operated by Sarah Upshur, daughter of the owner of Cave Hill Farm.
- Harrisonburg Farmers Market– looking for fresh and local?
- Dayton Farmers Market– Community of shops brings visitors and residents together in a casual, friendly setting.
- White Oak Lavender – They offer a relaxing lavender experience and wonderful lavender products!
- Green Valley Book Fair – New books at rock bottom prices.
- Harrisonburg & Rockingham County – Calendar of events for the city of Harrisonburg.
- Virginia Craft Beer & Breweries – Virginia is for Lovers. Who doesn’t love beer? There are four breweries located in downtown
- Virginia Wines – A listing of local wineries & vineyards. Our closest wineries include, Brix and Columns, Cross Keys, Purple Wolf, and Marceline.
- Shenandoah National Park – A beautiful park for day trips. Our most popular option for all ‘things to do’.
- Massanutten River Adventures – Canoeing, kayaking, and tubing.
- Massanutten Resort – Everything from golfing to skiing. Four season resort.
- Keezlenutten Farm – Horseback riding lessons only minutes from the Farm.
- Blue Ridge Balloon Company – Hot air balloon rides.
- Court Square Theater – A local theater 20 minutes from the bed and breakfast.
- American Shakespeare Center – located in Staunton, Virginia.